5/15/2011

OMG

I HAVE THE MOST AMAZING FAMILY EVER. Today was like any other sunday, we went to church and came home and napped. In the evening I went to my friends youth group and then to boston pizza with friends. Every Sunday night we spend eating somewhere it was about 8:30pm when my Mom called me and said I didn't ask my father if I could take the car out. So she said she wanted me home in an hour. To me that was kinda strange, I was upset so I hung up on my mom. Note to self: I would feel bad after. Anyways I came home like she said and I walked into the house to see my fam. My brother was holding his video camera while my dad was holding his camera they were talking about stuff so it wasn't too abnormal. My mom was on the laptop acting like nothing. My dad says to me "Savannah, can you get your camera I wanna compare something." I'm like sure. Kinda weird but it didn't faze me to much. I reach into my camera bag and pull out A NEW CANON 60D CAMERA! I noticed it was a lot heavier than regular I freaked. It was a present from my whole family for Grad. I felt super bad after being mad at my mom but she told me she didn't know how to get me home earlier. It was for a good cause :) HELLLOOOO NEW CAMERA. WOWZA

I can NOT wait to take pictures tomorrow ! AGHDAKKDAGKADH

No comments:

Post a Comment