5/05/2011

God closes one door....


... and he opens another. You don't know how many people have said that to me in the past few days. Although my whole graduation transitions are thrown out the window, God did in fact open another door. Instead of going to school JUST for photography I am looking into Kwantlen at their fine arts program. They do have photography classes so I will still get to do what I love. But this will open doors for me, I can still be a photographer but I will be able to get other jobs as well. I'll probably go in September to get my certificate and if I enjoy the program maybe I will keep going to get my bachelors degree. Who knows? 


Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." - Matthew 6:34

------------------------------------------------------------------
THINGS I LIKE #003.

I saw this recently on a blog and I flipped out. A lens mug! Annddd it's Canon. These babies range from $20.00 to about $60.00? I want. They're so sweet. Perfect idea for any photographer. Wink Wink ;)

2 comments: