12/18/2010

Winter Break

Home, and incredibly tired. I went to Chehalias for the past couple of days with my drama peeps. It was awesome. New friends, amazing food, halarious improv, silly 2am talks with the girls, filming our thrillers and oh practicing for Macbeth. Aha so sad to be gone but yet it feels good to be home.
Christmas is in 7 days, ahhh crap. I still need to buy for my dad and he's always the hardest. Watch me go to the mall the day before christmas and find a random gift :) or maybe I'll make him something really cheesy. My dad has to like it, I'm his daughter ahah. I'm just really looking forward to spending my break with my family and our tradition every year is on Christmas eve we go to a candle light service and sing chrsitmas carols. After that we go home and put all our presents under the tree and open them. Some wacky German idea, but hey I'm not complaining :)
Need to get some rest, peaceout girl scout.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot eavesdropping on the boys like immature children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your stalking me now ! haha no no not immature, we're smart cookies :)

    ReplyDelete