12/24/2010

Have a very merry Christmas :)

Every year we wait for this day the day where we open the presents, where we eat meals with our families and get into the holiday spirit. And every year I always get caught up in the whole excitement of it all and always forget why we celebrate this holiday. We spend weeks and even months preparing for this and then as soon as the day passes we go back into the same routine. This year I want to continue this celebration, because even though today is the day we are meant to celebrate whynot do it everyday? He was the one who died on the cross for us and Christmas, Easter and Sundays are the only days we celebrate? My new years resolution is to keep my eyes and heart on God this year. I'm graduating and going into the real world soon. It's time I grow up and choose who I want to be. And I want to be the girl who is a good representation of God, so that others will take my example and follow him too.
I know pretty deep. Aha i'm just lying here in my bed, after all our presents have been openers, and just thinking about the real meaning of Christmas. Remember this holiday is meant to be spent with family and friends remembering Christ our saviour.
God Bless <3

No comments:

Post a Comment