8/07/2010

stupid.

I woke up today and went to work (I work at Red Robin) . it takes me about 15 minutes to get there. i go into work and its dead, not as dead as usual saturdays but its steady. so my manager tells me to clock in as a hostess so i can help the host and bus at the same time. so i clock in at 1pm and start my shift. i bus 3 or 4 tables get ice and help host. with a bus bucket in my hand on my way to the kitchen my manager tells me i'm cut. I WORKED 30 MINUTES. before i have been cut after like 2 hrs. but 30 minuutes !? are you kidding me? is that even legal? i didn't say anything because i didn't want to make a fuss. but i was thinking, what if it took me like an hr to get to work or if i needed money to pay for things. i would be ticked. i am ticked. this is ridiculous, they can't do that. UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment