8/24/2010

Sr High Camp

So i was gone for the weekend with my youth and our district camping. It was my first time going and i was super nervous and had no idea what to expect. If you know me i'm not the camping kinda girl, don't get me wrong i love it but my family never goes camping. Anyways it took us around 2 hrs to get to the camp. This year our camp was at Camp Squeah. We had our own little area in the camp where we set up our tents and did our thing. The great thing about Sr. High Camp is that it's not like normal camp. We don't have planned activities or have to wake up at a certain time. Unless you want breakfast and lunch you gotta wake up at 8:30am to get it. Then you can go back to bed and do whatever you like. But i had an amazing trip i met so many cool people did some awesome stuff and got to reconnect with God. Sometimes you need some time to relax and get away from all the distractions...

here's some pictures of my trip

No comments:

Post a Comment