8/06/2010

3, 2, 1 here i go !

Okay so here i go. my first blog. where do i even start? let me begin with why i started a blog.

Today i was hanging out with my good fraaand taryn galloway. we met up on bikes  in fleetwood and went for sushi and while we were catching up, talking about love, life and everything in between she suggested i start a blog.i laughed so hard. ahah oh dear. how i love her. AND MISS her. and we only live like 5 minutes away which is ridiculous.
So i'm rather new to this whole thing but i do tend to write a load of notes on facebook about life and everything. (i think i'm near 100) and i think a blog would do me well. keep posted for some more hopefully interesting posts :)

peace out girl scout.


-----

i'm thinking i'd like to post a quote for each blog, or post thingy. here i go. this ones pretty much my favourite

"never let success get to your head, And never let failure get to your heart"

2 comments: