11/22/2010

donzies.

i found this hilarious website called "Dear Blanks, Please Blank". Here are a couple of my favourites....

Dear Atheists,
Oh man, you guys are screwed.
Sincerely, God.

Dear Noah,
We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving till 5.
Sincerely, Unicorns.

Dear America,
You produced Miley Cyrus. Bieber is your punishment.
Sincerely, Canada.

Dear Nickelback,
That's enough.
Sincerely, The World.

Dear Waldo,
Please return my invisibility cloak ASAP.
Sincerely, H. Potter.

Dear Math,
Please grow up and solve your own damn problems. I don't have time for yours AND mine.
Sincerely, Screw the Value of X.

Dear Dora,
You're bilingual at age 4, and you seriously can't see the damn orange tree?!
Sincerely, It's right there.

Dear Taylor Swift,
If it is of any interest to you, Romeo and Juliet both kill themselves in the end.
Sincerely, Shakespeare.

Dear Amish,
You shouldn't be reading this.
Sincerely, Anonymous.

Dear Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry,
Please send me my letter already. I'm tired of the Muggle world.
Sincerely, the kid who still believes in magic.

1 comment: