9/07/2010

grade 12?

Yep, this was my last time of my first day of school. If that makes any sence. Finally after 12 years of school. This is it. We are SO close. I can't wait to start this year. Today we had half a day so we had assembly to welcome our new name. Yep Fraser Valley is no longer so, we are now Surrey Christian Secondary. Kinda lame, but who cares we are the first to graduate from there ! Kinda cool . We got our classes and then were sent home.

Later today i went with my friend Rebecca Koole to go take pictures. And i'm SO PROUD of these photos. seriously my best work yet. Not to brag :) ahah but i'm super duper excited for these. I used a new program and i think they turned out awesome. Check some out. The rest are on my facebook page !




This year's gonna be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment