9/27/2010

crying in the rain

Everything just has to build up. and once you hold it in too long it just comes out. Luckily i got out of my car just in time. I am having this big fight with my friend and i needed to get out. just walk, and as soon as i got out i walked. i walked and walked till it started pouring. but thank goodness for that cause no one could then see my tears. Today was a rough day, i thought my best friend betrayed me, yes she kinda did but she didn't plan too. It just kinda happened, but then i thought to myself. Why am i holding on to something that's hurting me. I want my friend to be happy and after 17 minutes of me just balling on the phone to her we figured it out. It wasn't easy and it won't be easy for me. But i have to get over it. I need to get over it.


Why hold onto someone when they care for someone else :(

2 comments: