4/22/2011

i'm the girl...

I'm the girl who's never been given a chance, the girl who's always been single, who's always had a crush on a guy that didn't care. I'm the girl who hides her feelings, the girl who doesn't know how to flirt, who's always lying when the tears are falling. I'm the girl who watches her friends live their life's with their boyfriends, I'm the girl who wonders what's wrong with her, the girl who would change for him, who's always thinking about what could have been.

I don't want to be alone forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to becca ho for being an inspiration. I thought of doing a 365 photo journal, but that would just be boring. Instead I want to share with you guys a part of my life. Hopefully I can continue with this and not let it flop.

Things I like #001
My kitty. She's been with us for a year and out of all my cats (only 2) she is by far my favorite. Forget the saying a dog is a best man's friend. A cat is a girl's best friend. Harlow

2 comments: