3/28/2011

not so fun

Its funny I haven't blogged in awhile, not because I am super busy or don't have any time. I have all the time in the world, but I feel like I have nothing really to say. My 1st week has been alright I finished up my online photography course and worked my last shift at Red Robin. It hasn't been to eventful, but lately I am reallly reallly realllly missing some people. Becca is away in Costa Rica and it's only been 1 week and I miss her like crazy. She's my best friend and being so far away not being able to text her whenever sucks BIG TIME. And Cabla's gone too ! AFRICA! Holy man, this is his 2nd week and it sucks I miss having my buddies around. 1 more week to go. Talk about friends being gone Becky left yesterday to Rouche Lake so I'm all alone. I actually wish we were going back to school, springbreak doesn't seem to fun when you have no one to share it with :(

No comments:

Post a Comment