2/06/2011

bitersweet memories

The plays done, somewhat I'm so excited to have my life back but yet so sad I don't get to see all the people i've spent my last 4 months with again. Lifes back to normal and i'm not so sure I want it to be normal again. Macbeth was a huge success, it's funny because me and becky weren't even planning on joininng the play at all this year. My life would be totally different if we hadn't.
It's weird when you think you know someone then they turn their back on you. It's sad how fast people can change and how different your life's can be.
Valentines days is coming near, not one of my favorite "holidays?" Most likely because I don't have anyone to spend it with. To me, it just kinda seems like a day to look at all the people who don't have someone special and make fun of them for it. Hopefully this day will pass and I won't even notice it had come. Or maybe I shall have someone for that day... who know? Like I said people can change.. and fast. I hope that person realizes I care about them so much more than they may know....

PS - I might have mentioned I totally love these necklaces, Hey Valentine it would be an awesome gift ;)

1 comment: